Pricing Executive Education
In an environment of web-driven customer purchase behavior and low-cost competition, pricing strategies are becoming increasingly complex. The program provides managers with a toolbox of pricing strategies designed to tackle the threats and take advantage of the opportunities arising within this ever-changing environment.
Following the success of the MBA Elective Module in Revenue Management, which in a short time has become one of the most popular courses for MBA students at Lancaster, the news of its success began to spread and we received inquiries from firms interested in providing their managers with similar tools and frameworks. This course is dedicated to helping senior managers make pricing decisions that give their companies a competitive edge.
The program introduces managers to the fundamentals of pricing, helping them to develop a framework that is applicable within the context of their industry. Participants acquire strategies, tools and best practices for rigorously tackling pricing issues at both strategic and tactical levels. They will also be able to systematically identify opportunities to boost their firm’s profits through improvements in pricing. Participants will leave the course with powerful insights into pricing issues and a new awareness of additional ways to drive business results via strategic pricing. The bottom line result is the ability to make more profitable pricing decisions for their companies.
- The Fundamentals of Value-Based Pricing
- How Customers perceive price and form value perceptions
- How to analyze and choose among different pricing alternatives
- The role of cost information in the setting of prices
- Developing & implementing the best value-based pricing strategies
- Learning the art of pricing communications strategies
- Exploring the latest in pricing strategies & paradigms
- Examining common pricing challenges
- Investigating the multi-disciplinary nature of pricing
- Pricing new products & services
- Understanding the role of economics in pricing
- Unlocking the power of pricing
Please click below to request a detailed brochure including a full sample timetable of the program.